Project Management Secrets by Diane Beck
IProfessional is proud to announce that one of our members, Diane Beck, has just released an amazing book detailing the in’s and outs of project management!
Diane Beck is a Project Management consultant. Since the mid-1990’s, she has managed dozens of multi-million dollar projects for Fortune 500, Fortune 100 and other industry leading companies. Her clients include GE, AIG, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, TDAmeritrade and BNP Paribas. She lives in southern California.
About the Book:
Project Management Secrets uncovers untold industry truths, obtained from nearly two decades of first-hand experience in Project Management consulting to leading, global companies. From soup to nuts, this book teaches Project Managers how to handle complex situations, perfect the basics, and maneuver the essentials with ease. These proven and advanced strategies, tactics, and impactful nuances will help you gain exponential success in your projects and your career.
In the book, you will learn:
- How to build foundational structures that will enable your projects to withstand unexpected events and thrive
- How to get the most from your teams, sponsors, Managers, PMO and cross-functional departments
- How to effectively wear the other hats (of the Politician, Referee, PR Specialist and more) that are essential as a Project Manager
- How to master meeting execution, become an expert facilitator, and conquer hostile committees
- Uncommon angles to real-life Project Management scenarios that others fail to see or capitalize on
- How to successfully go against the grain when following the “rules” doesn’t apply
- How to handle a crisis and come out unscathed
- How to identify your weaknesses, further develop your Project Management skills, and fill the gaps where needed
- How to endure the long haul, avoid burn out, and flourish in your Project Management job and career
Diane can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The book can be ordered at Amazon.com